Pure Deco

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Project Roundup!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to upload some of my recent projects and let you know what I've been working on!
 

First: I had to use my awesome Charlotte paper to make some pretty pages for the bridal tea that my sister-in-law held for her bridesmaids:
This is the left page: sorry it's a little dark: still working on that photography! (also the pictures themselves were dark: I am not great at indoor lighting)
Here is the right-sided page: Even though my photos were dark, I loved how the Charlotte paper really matched our fancy tea party :)
This was a small kit that one of my uplines gave me (along with the whole team): It uses Charlotte paper to make a precious clipborad! I made it and decided to put a #throwbackthursday picture in the frame: That's my brother and I as teenagers! (I'm 16 here and he's 13)
Here is an awesome mini banner project that I made at a Close to my Heart event: it uses the new Calypso paper- which just makes me think of South Florida!
Look at the precious flamingo!!! 


That's all I have for now: Stay tuned because I will be posting a step by step page tutorial using Calypso paper later this week! Please comment what you think of my projects and what kind of tutorials you would like to see me blog about! Share with your crafty friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Charlotte paper. Where could I order it? -KP

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can go to my website: www.melaniescraps.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete